1998-2013 Harley-Davidson® Saddlebag Audio Kit TMS69BL9813
Retrofit kit allows addition of rear speakers on your existing factory bag lids and plug directly into a Rockford Fosgate front audio kit that utilizes the Power T400X4ad, TM400X4ad, and M5-800X4 4-channel amplifier. Eliminates need to paint and color match. Not designed for factory amplifiers.
If you need more than just two speakers and want to really feel your music while riding then check out our add-on bag lid audio solution. Centered around our TMS69 6x9" speaker this kit is designed to work with existing OEM bag lids. This means no extra parts to purchase or custom paint schemes to match. Easy to install using our included cutting template and two-piece mounting system you can quickly add on to an existing or new fairing audio kit using with the included plug and play harness. This system is designed to plug directly into the Rockford Fosgate Power T400X4ad or TM400X4ad 4-channel amplifier. Not designed for factory amplifiers.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Direct Connect Wiring Harness to Rockford Fosgate Amplifiers
- Designed for use with existing 1998-2013 Rockford Fosgate Stage kits
- Designed for use with 1998-2013 Factory Harley-Davidson® Hardshell Bags
- Ultra‐High Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer Frame
- Painted Stamped Steel Grill with ASA Plastic Frame for UV Protection
- Includes all Installation Hardware and Accessories
- Sandwich Clamping Gasket Design for Environmental Seal
- TMS69: 6x9” Element Ready™ 2-way speakers with integrated phase-aligned 25 mm tweeter
- Includes Custom Cut Out Guide
- Leave 2" minimum clearance under speaker magnet when packing bags
- Patent Pending