The TMS69 full range coaxial speaker is designed for use in bag lid applications for motorcycles. Designed lightweight so it doesn't weigh down your bag-lid, it features a very powerful Neodymium motor structure for a fraction of the size and weight of traditional ceramic ferrite magnets. The driver uses a co-molded, reinforced polypropylene cone with Santoprene surround. It also features an ultra-efficient 25mm dome tweeter with integrated phase plug and is made water/weather resistant with the addition of a Santoprene front isolation spider connecting between the tweeter housing and cone assembly.
Do you enjoy hitting the road on your motorcycle but are tired of not enjoying your music because you can't hear it when riding? The Rockford Fosgate TMS series of motorcycle speakers solve that problem. The TMS69 is a full range coaxial speaker designed to fit bag lid speaker locations made for 6x9” size speakers on Motorcycles.
It features a Neodymium motor structure driving a reinforced polypropylene cone with Santoprene surround. Highs are produced by an ultra-efficient 25mm dome tweeter with integrated phase plug and is made water/weather resistant with the addition of a Santoprene front isolation spider connecting between the tweeter housing and cone assembly.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Poly‐Cotton Spider
- Santoprene VAST Surround
- Element Ready design that is weather and water resistant
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene Cone
- Ultra‐Efficient Neodymium Dual Magnet Motor Structure
- Integrated 6dB Crossover with High Power Polyester Capacitor
- Integrated Spade Terminals
- Ultra‐High Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer Frame
- High Power 35mm Voice Coil
- Co‐Molded Cone and Surround
- Santoprene Front Isolation Spider
- Low Profile Coaxial Tweeter Design
- Neodymium Tweeter with Integrated Phase Plug and ASA Grill
- 2-Year Warranty
- Ultra-Efficient 25mm Proprietary Film Dome Tweeter
- Discreet (Hidden) Tweeter Wire